Can You Help?
Become a Member
Membership supports the work of the Society and runs from January to December, but you can join at any time. We offer several kinds of membership. You can join us as a single youth, an individual member, a family, or with a sustaining membership (individual or couple). See our membership form (linked below)
YOUR “FRIENDS OF HISTORIC WOLFVILLE” BENEFITS
Become a Friend of Historic Wolfville by joining the Wolfville Historical Society, and enjoy:
- Your Randall House Museum (during summer opening hours)
- Members’ Previews of Special Exhibits
- Talks on subjects of historical interest throughout the year
- Priority booking for Special Events
- The Society’s Newsletter four times a year
- Free annual Christmas Party
BECOME A ‘SUSTAINING’ FRIEND OF HISTORIC WOLFVILLE
Enjoy all the benefits of standard membership and:
- A free old-fashioned tea at Randall House for yourself and up to 4 • guests (during summer season)
- A free signed copy of “Wolfville’s Architectural Heritage” by John • Whidden, or other book of your choice from our Gift Shop
The Wolfville Historical Society is a registered charity incorporated under the Registry of Joint Stocks, Province of Nova Scotia. Membership fees and donations are eligible for charitable tax receipts.
Please print off and fill in our membership form – here- and mail it with your payment.
OR subscribe to pay online yearly.
Would you like to volunteer? There are a number of ways you can contribute. Contact us at email@example.com or by approaching one of our executive at one of our events or talking to our curator at Randall House Museum in season.
You can make a much needed donation to our Society
or by giving a donation at one of our events or at Randall House Museum in season.